Monday, March 22, 2010

4 weeks - Todays craving?? Snot!


Starting this week I will no longer complain about symptoms I haven't gotten yet. Apparently this blog is some evil portal that once I post something that isn't bothering me, it gangs up on me. Example? Last weeks bragging about my lack of heartburn. Stupid me. How is it that if I eat dinner at 7pm and not a LOT of dinner mind you, and not even anything spicy or tomato saucy or weird...that at midnight my chest starts flaming like a straight guy at a red dress run and I'm burping up...oh who knows what. Grrr!

So after laying in bed long enough to realize that if I stayed there not only was I going to ruin my husbands night of sleep, I was most likely going to barf up the offending food...I went out and propped myself up in the recliner. Between the recliner, my son's Wolverine pillow, and a quilt that Mom swears I stole from her I finally fell asleep. This was after the baby stopped playing her favorit game of "see how far I can get my foot up mommy's ribs".

If heartburn wasn't fun enough I've been denying having a cold for a few days now. Wednesday I started getting dog ass tired. My first thought was WTF I still have 4 weeks to go here, why am I feeling like death. I had a cough, but nothing else really. Somehow I always seem to get only half a cold. Well after four days of hacking up snot (thus my sexy blog title for this week) my chest hurts, my head hurts, I'm still tired because I really haven't slept well, and um...this sucks. I even launched a lady like loogie out of the car window this morning after dropping my daughter off to school. And just when I thought being insanely pregnant couldn't get any more sexy!

This is my week to get all my online school work knocked out. The three girls have spring break next week and there's really just no concentrating with a herd of kids in the house. Hopefully my awesome husband doesn't have to work all week because I can tell you this...I am not going anywhere and I am not doing $hit. With just a few weeks to go I am relaxing and napping and focusing on blocking out the impending doom of childbirth.

Anyone who tells you childbirth is a wonderous experience that should be looked forward to is a crack head. That's like asking someone on death row if they're happy their day to die is finally here and the waiting is over. "Aren't you excited??!?!?" Hell no I am not excited. Am I glad the baby will be here? Sure...I like babies, they're cute. I would ultimately prefer it if they silently and painlessly just crawled out in the middle of the night. Tadah!

So hopefully I'll stop feeling like crizap and be able to get the last bit of my schoolwork done. Then I can start figuring out what class or classes I want to attempt to take over the summer...with FIVE kids in the house. Maybe I'll just do one, but in the fall it's back on on again!

We were able to make it down to Gainesville this weekend. My son couldn't have cared less that I was there but it made me happy to get to snuggle up with him while Hannah was off at a sleepover. My hubbie ran off to pick up some beat up boat that he got off ebay. I'm having a baby in a few weeks and my husband bought a boat...anyone else see something fishy about this? Hahaha...I said fishy...and boat...hahahaha. It should be a fun addition to our summer plans though. I'm sure the kids and hubbie will have fun on the boat while baby and I nap and cry all summer.

Ok that's enough for now, doc appt on wednesday so I'll update everyone with all the boring news then.

1 comment: