Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Weeks -Blah

Ok so picture uploading isn't working for me today. That's ok because I didn't really have an inspired picture to post anyhow...so there. Uninspired seems to be my theme of the week anyway so it kind of ironically works out well.

With three weeks and 19 days to go there isn't really much to do other than sit around and wait. The kids are on spring break this week and so am I. Luckily my awesome hubbie got the week off so that he can get the kids out of the house and keep them entertained. I'd go along with them but since I haven't found a way to drag a portapottie with me everywhere I go and I feel as if I'm carrying a watermelon between my legs when I walk I've decided to just sit at home and take it easy.

Man it's boring.

I only have a couple more things to do as far as online class schoolwork and I'm saving that for when I get really really bored this week. Which will be happening any minute now. Even playing video games is getting taxing. I rented the new Final Fantasy, but after a couple hours of playing my hands seem to get swollen, and my feet, and my back is killing me from sitting in the same spot for too long. None of the wireless controllers are working properly which sucks, because if they did I could just make a pile of pillows in the bed and lay there and play. Oh well.

Every evening now seems to be ninja in the belly practice for the baby. She doesn't just move a little, she moves a ton, and it's uncomfortable. It really feels like she's trying to shove her way out. The pressure is unbearable and does wonders to my bladder. Sometimes she ninja kicks or chops in there so hard it makes me catch my breath. Thank goodness we're almost done.

The contractions that do nothing are more prominent now. They're also uncomfortable and seem to be going on all day. Fun fun. Taking a warm bath doesn't slow them down, and they don't get worse or seem to be doing much other than annoying me.

My appetite is gone. That would probably be a good thing except I now realize why pregnant women gain a ton of weight the last month of their pregnancy.

I personally realize that after I'm done being pregnant I need to start eating better and all the fun things I can get away with eating now, I probably will never be able to eat again unless I want to grow up to be shamoo the killer mom. A big fat whale basically. So even thought I'm not hungry, I'm totally eating crap.

That's about all I've got for this week. A bunch of complaints. Hubbie's snoring is driving me insane, but I can barely get comfortable enough to sleep as it is so it really doesn't matter that much. At least he's getting up and fixing breakfast for the kids this week which is awesome because my idea of breakfast making for the week involved bagged doughnuts and cereal.

Tune in next week when I have my 38 week checkup, unless this baby shakes her way out before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment