Monday, November 2, 2009


Life has been spiffy since my last post, blog, whatever you call it. Friday I had my 15 week super quick doctor visit. Doctor dug around trying to find a heartbeat and did finally, in the 150's...I suppose that's good. He said it's probably a girl because he/she was making it so difficult for him to find the heartbeat. "Maybe she's having a bad hair day and doesn't want to come out from behind your pelvis" he said. I yelled at him , and later Bill jokingly said I should have punched him in the face. He's still rooting for a Bill junior hanging around in there. Visit only lasted 5 minutes, and the doctor said to get up and stretch every 2 hours...that was the only advice. Stretch what?

I'm happy to announce that I've only gained 1/2 of a pound. Bill says it's all boobs, and I have to agree. Although I think it was all poop and I enjoyed smelling up the parents bathroom the next day when I visited them and had a little poopapalooza. Fun for everyone. The kids & Dad found that a good time to evacuate the house, and Mom and I headed for the mall where I used yet another free pantie card from Vic's Secret. For anyone that needed to know, the boy panties in XL were not a good choice. Bigger is not better, and they just ride up my butt. But they were free. I also got the cutest hoodie sweater and a couple tops from Motherhood Maternity. They'll go great with the huge bag of insanely comfy pants my sister sent me. The majority of them can be worn out in public and I could almost cry because they feel so good. I've been trying to cram in my regular clothes and on Friday the button popped off of my capris, sending me the message that it was time to retire them until this is all over.

No one understands the importance of comfy pants like a pregnant woman, so for this I salute my sister.

I am really happy I didn't gain much. I thought I was going to have gained like 5 pounds and cry in the doctors office, but so far I'm doing pretty well. I know it won't last, and that I'm destined to come out of this a porker. The last couple times I was skinny before I started and this time, sadly, I am not. But that's just a reality I have to deal with.

Anyhoooo...if I don't go now I'll be late for class so that has to be it for now.

1 comment:

  1. here's to sample sales!! One of the best benefits to working for hanes (that's hanesbrands.com: as seen in local stores such as Target, Walmart, and Walgreens buy something!!) That way I keep my job for one more day.

    But seriously glad the pants worked out for you! Will continue to stock up for you, now that I know I am on with the size.

    ReplyDelete