Friday, November 6, 2009


I am finishing up my 16th week of being knocked up and things are going great. I had a few days this week where I came home from my college classes feeling like I could pass out, so I did! Mostly. I think Bill has some tracking system that tells him the minute my head hits the pillow because a couple times no sooner than I had laid down he came home. It's impossible to nap with him bugging me. I'm trying to enjoy the freedom to nap while I can. When SOMEONE isn't interrupting me! I'm having trouble sleeping at night so if I need a nap, I need a nap.

Bill, Hannah and I went out to dinner at Chili's this week. Lately I haven't been feeling like eating anything in particular and most everything doesn't seem appealing to me. Definitely different than other pregnancies where I wanted to eat everything in site. So I went to Chili's figuring I wouldn't like anything. However...everything tasted great! I guess it's the heightened taste and smell you get, but I was in heaven. Hannah and I split fajitas like we always do and maybe I just didn't notice it before but their guacamole is awesome. I wanted to get a spoon and eat a big scoop of it. But I didn't want to gross out everyone else at the table...lol. Usually I don't like their beans and rice but they tasted so good to me. Maybe I've finally found something to crave. It was nice to get out of the house with just the three of us too. It seems like we don't do that enough.

Hubbie is out of town for the weekend flying or something like that. So I'm happy to get a weekend to clean the house and relax a bit. OR just play games all weekend! I rented Lego Rock Band thinking it would be like the other lego games. Run around, smash things, collect all the coins that fly out. Nope! It's an actual Rock Band game just with legos. I hate to admit liking such a dorky game, but I really like a lot of the songs on the game and am having fun decorating my little lego Rock Den.

ALSO I got a package from FedEx today that I wasn't really expecting. A couple weeks ago wrote up a preview of the game Fairytale Fights for the Xbox 360. For those of you that don't know what a preview is, it's an unfinished version of the game, just a few levels, and they tend to have a lot of glitches and problems. But it's like getting a first glimpse of a new game that very few people get to see. The package I got today was a press kit that came in a cool box that looks like an old fairytale book with a neat book of art from the game, some sugar wafers??, some cards, poster, AND a full retail copy of the game! There's nothing cooler than getting a FREE $60 game in the mail.

So maybe I won't get so much done around the house after all...lol. Oh well. I have resisted playing it so far.

It's been a good week for mail too. Kim sent me a box with three new books in it which is great because I ran out of books to read. Woohooo!! Thanks Kim!

The new picture is from today. I had to come to the realization that the blonde hair isn't going to work right now. My hair is growing fast and my roots are so dark that spending all that money on highlights would just be a waste. So I got a $5 box of brown hair dye and the blonde is no more! This will be easier and much cheaper to maintain. Then when I'm done being all knocked up I can go get a mini makeover and go back to blonde. Luckily I'm so gorgeous I can pull off any color. Hee hee

Keep reading because NEXT weekend we're going to be hopefully finding out if this little sea otter is a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, great blog. Can't wait to hear what the sex of the sea otter (??) is, LMAO. And yes, I like the brown too :)

    ReplyDelete