Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm a Cheater, So What?



You'd think I could have made it through at least a day, but nope. At this rate I may never get my hands on Mists of Pandaria. Friday started out great, I was motivated, I ate great for breakfast and lunch, even went to the gym and worked out for almost an hour. My fatal flaw was forgetting that I had a Thirty-One party that night.  Well, I remembered the party, I just didn't remember to not pig out on the amazing flatbread pizzas the hostess made and might have over indulged in the pinot grigio and martinis. For the record, wine and martinis combined make for an awful headache the next day. Never mix them!

Saturday I woke up with that all too familiar pounding head and wanted to retreat back into my bed and stay there for the rest of my life. Not really an option with a herd of children, so I begged my father to bring doughnuts when he came to visit for the day. I was proud of myself when I ignored the doughnuts and made some sausage and eggs. I mowed the front and back yard, so I figured that burnt like...a million calories?

 However, the day quickly downward spiraled from there. I vaguely recall tortilla chips and black bean salsa, some of the most beautiful t-bone steaks I've ever seen, loaded baked potato, and to finish the night off some spaghetti with sausage crumbles, onions, and mushrooms...and garlic bread.



I wish I'd never discovered these sausage crumbles.

I went to bed when the kids did, feeling like a bloated pig and forgetting to blog the entire day. So there goes that goal too. So, I'm a cheater...what is it about starting to want to eat well that makes you eat worse?

Today is Sunday and I've already cheated, chowing down on a breakfast pastry instead of grabbing one of the many healthy options in the house. We've got some family coming over for the day so I grabbed lunchmeats, chips, some awesome fresh baked sliced italian bread, and I'm about to toss some chili in the crock pot. Oh well, tomorrow is another day right?

Also, since we're gearing up for Halloween, if you want to be a Blood Elf this year you've still got time to pick up your ears lol.



1 comment:

  1. Hey your doing great! Love you much keep up the good work :) Your hubbie in the Pacific ocean lol.

    ReplyDelete