Sunday, April 11, 2010

6 days - Keep chillaxin in there ok?


Get out, stay in, get out, stay in. I'm allowed to change my mind from day to day. Evicting the baby over the wekeend was a great idea. Now that it's Sunday I don't want her to come out just yet. Why?

Reason #1: My parents left last night. My father declared that it would be another week before the baby will come and they were out the door just minutes after. So now baby needs to wait a few days so that they can relax at home before they have to come back again.

Reason #2: I have a math test tomorrow. Since it's just tomorrow I'd rather not miss it. Also, I will probably do well on this one, so I'd rather take it because it would be a pain in the bootay to have to make it up.

Reason #3: Online registration has started for Summer and Fall classes. For some stupid reason it won't let me register online and says I have to talk to a counselor. So I'd really like to go get my registration taken care of tomorrow when I go to class so I can get the payment part working because it has to be approved by that military funding thingy.

Yes I am still in school though for those that aren't paying attention. I took a full load this semester, and am 98% done with my three online classes. I do need to take two finals (already aced one) and finish up a stupid paper I've been putting off. I still plan on taking three classes over the summer, I think I can handle that since online stuff seems to be VERY doable. And for Fall I'll take a stab at another full load of classes. Why not? I can be super mom!

So now that I don't want the baby to come she probably will. In all reality it wouldn't bother me one bit, but it would be nice to get that other stuff squared away. She can wait until later in the week now and then my parents can come back next weekend and hopefully not miss anything.

We did try a very little bit of coaxing out of the baby yesterday. My daughter kept rubbing my belly and telling Hailey nicely that she should come out now. We skipped the river and headed out to Pensacola Beach and walked the pier. The water wasn't all clear this time so we were all dissapointed at the lack of critters. But the weather was perfect for a walk. After we all went out to lunch and I went for the HOT BBQ wings which the waitress assured me were REALLY hot. Aside from burning my lips, I didn't find them that hot. I've had hotter. But we were still hoping the spicy stuff would get things rolling.

Nope.

I had some contractions last night, but nothing major. It's pretty normal at this point to contract all day anyway so unless they hurt crazy bad I'm ignoring them.

I did think it was cute that an hour after my parents left that Mom called and asked if anything was happening. Nope. Still nothing when she called a couple hours later too. LOL. Either I'll call you if it happens Mom or the baby will. See the picture? She has a cell phone now.

So stay posted. Nothing seems to be happening today. It's 11am and I already feel like taking a nap, and maybe I just will. Stay tuned for updates :)

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't Mom know by grandchild #4 that you DON'T call a pregnant woman and ask if she's in labor yet?? Sheesh-- Love you guys! Cindi & Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...this is only my third, who's the other kid?? Did I have one I didn't know about??

    ReplyDelete
  3. there you go Cindi letting the mute secret out of the bag. . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete