Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who's a hungry hippo??

I is hungry! Here's my recap of how day two (Wednesday) of the evil Cabbage Soup Diet from hell went. Day two is veggie day. I could eat all of the cabbage soup I wanted along with all of the veggies I wanted with the exception of some veggies, like corn...which is one of the few that I actually like. So I ate my soup and some carrots. That was as much veggie as I could muster up the will to toss into my veggie hating body.

Exercise was absolutely out of the question for the day. I woke up with the girly flu and mind numbing cramps. Usually I grab a bottle of Captain Morgans, mix it with some rum, and drink till my guts stop hurting. But this cramp solution was not on my diet. So I suffered through it. I couldn't even have my usual bowl of dorito's mixed with m&m's or dunked in moose tracks ice cream. Nope. Not on the diet.

For dinner on day two you can have a large baked potato with a little butter. I don't know about you, but that's not a baked potato to me ,so I tossed a little bit of mild cheddar cheese on top. It was enough to just coat the top layer of potato. The part not touched by cheese was dry and bland so I just tossed it inot my soup. I had cut up a yellow squash also and cooked it up. After all that I could barely finish my soup I was so full. That wasn't even very much food.

So day two was tough. I registered absolutely no change in weight for the day. I guess it was good that my weight didn't go up. Otherwise I would have tossed the soup in the trash and that would have been that. I'm glad I made it through day two though because day three showed a bit of a drop in my weight.

Today is day three and it's eat all the fruit AND veggies and cabbage soup you can. Again, I haven't bothered with the veggies even though I know I should. I'd rather go hungry. And oooh how I'm going hungry. Also me and the bathroom are getting to be the best of buddies. No not in the Frawlz way...and if you didn't know he is absolutely obsessed with poop. I'm talking about peeing every hour if I'm lucky enough to hold out that long. I think all the alcohol I've drank over the last few years is getting flushed out of my system and I want it back!

I tried to do some Wii yoga early in the morning but the hunger pangs got the better of me and I gave up on that. I had a lovely breakfast of Cabbage Soup and a half a grapefruit that was smelling so ripe and yummy that I just had to eat it. Knowing that my energy level would be low due to lack of food I went out for a walk right after eating using the food for fuel. When I got back I did some more Wii Fit stuff...mostly boxing and step. I worked up the mother of all sweats too which is strange because I've been doing this routine for a while now and don't usually get all sweaty. Cabbage soup sweat stinks too if you were wondering. Yum.

I put off lunch for as long as possible but finally gave in and had more soup and some fruit. Right now I'm hungry, tired, and starting to get a little cranky. I tried to play some End Wars on Xbox 360 for a little while but my concentration level was down. I'm excited about tomorrow though because it's all you can eat banana and skim milk day!! Yipeeee!!

Check back tomorrow for how the rest of day three went.

1 comment: