Monday, February 2, 2009

Pizza The Hut oh how I hate you

Dear Pizza The Hut,
Listen here you big fat greasy bastard. My diet was going well and then you ruined it!! Or maybe I did. Either way. I do not love you anymore.

No love,
Jax


Anyhow. We now only have three weeks of our Sarcastc Gamer Pinkest Loser competition and I'm not doing very well. Temptation is not my friend. So this week I'm hitting it hard. Eating healthy and exercising if it'll stop raining.

I guest starred on another podcast the other weekend and it's out now http://outoflives.com/?p=300 So check it out. I had a good time doing it. I leaked my secret to getting me to listen to your podcast if you have one. Our podcast is out this week too at www.sarcasticgamer.com the PINK show. I think Episode 15 is one of our best to date. If you haven't listened yet PLEASE check this one out and tell me what you think. Or else we won't be friends anymore.

There's not much else exciting going on to report in my life this week. I'm still unemployed. I drank one night last week which isn't too bad. Just three beers...three lovely import pints of yummy wonderful delicious beer. Must stop thinking about beer! It's raining outside so I'm glad I got my walk/jog in at 8am today. Um....yeah...no inspiration. I'm going to go find a blanket and some more coffee and do what comes naturally on a rainy day. Play Animal Crossing City Folk and do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment